Six Month Smiles® short-term orthodontic treatment is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. There is little debate within the orthodontic community that braces are the most widely used and most effective method to give patients straight, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative …
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
Making an appointment is easy CALL 0161 798 9955
Reverse Smile treatment
The Six Month Smiles technique employs the latest technology and techniques in dentistry to move your teeth quickly and safely with clear adult braces. The key components of the treatment are the use of unique, clear braces and a primary focus of moving the teeth that show when you smile.
No! Six Month Smiles uses clear braces that are barely visible to gently straighten your teeth.
There are no more risks of root damage or other issues than those associated with traditional orthodontics. Since the forces used with Six Month Smiles braces are lighter and teeth are seldom extracted, there are actually even fewer risks involved with Six Month Smiles.
Yes, as with any teeth-straightening treatment a retainer is necessary to maintain the straighter position of your teeth. If you don’t want to wear a removable retainer, you can have a bonded retainer placed. There are a variety of options that you can choose from according to your personal preference and situation.
There is no catch. If you are an adult (16 years and older) with crooked or spaced teeth and you're not looking for a major alteration to your bite, this could be the solution for you! Most adults ARE candidates for Six Month Smiles.