Helping you to tackle anxiety
Do you dread visiting the dentist?
Maybe you had a bad experience as a child.
Maybe you are afraid of drills or other dental instruments.
Or maybe there is no rational reason for your anxiety.
Maybe you just cannot stand the thought of going to the dentist.
You are not alone.
The British Dental Association says about 12% of adults suffer from “extreme dental anxiety” and one in four get anxious before visiting the dentist.
Making an appointment is easy CALL 0161 798 9955
- Here at The Bank Practice we have been treating nervous patients for many years. Our dentists are all highly trained and put the patient’s needs first.
- Our friendly, compassionate staff use their experience of working with nervous patients to help you tackle your anxiety
- We will talk through your concerns and help to put you at your ease
- Our dentists can start dealing with dental problems that may have built up (before they become more serious)
- For patients who need a little extra help we can give you sedation… to help you feel calm and relaxed
Let us help you to deal with your anxiety.
The Bank Practice in Manchester is the family dentist that cares about your teeth and gums.
Our gifted dentists have been helping patients like you for many years.
And we have helped lots of our patients to face up to there fear.
The one thing you can do to make the biggest difference
Ultimately the most important tip I have is to make an appointment with the dentist to discuss you concerns and just check them out. By making a non-clinical appointment, talking with a dentist, you will quickly see if there is a personal connection there, if you trust them and have confidence in them then that will make a big difference to your fear.
I believe dentists have to earn their patients trust, it isn’t something that we get automatically. We encourage people in this position to just come into our practice, meet our staff and check out the place. I cannot overstress how important it is to be non-judgmental about how long it has been since patients last went to the dentist or what treatments they may have chosen in the past. Our role is to make you feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible so we can help you get the very best out of dental health.